Navratri, a festival which is celebrated by Hindus all around the world for 9 consecutive days in the Month of November by worshiping 9 different forms of Goddess Durga as per the divine law.
This year, Navratri will start on 10th of October, 2018 and would last until 18th of October, 2018 which will be followed by Vijayadashmi on October 19th.
Everyday during the festival, the dedicated manifestation of Goddess Durga is worshipped in a specific manner which also includes the color of the attire you wear.
Here we bring you the complete list of 9 days with 9 colors of attire which you should wear to attract Wealth, Luck, Name and Fame.
Color To Wear On Which Day During Navratri
1) DAY 1: ROYAL BLUE: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Shailputri on first day and is dressed in Royal Blue color.
2) DAY 2: YELLOW: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Brahmacharini on second day and is dressed in Yellow color.
3) DAY 3: GREEN: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Chandraghanta on third day and is dressed in Green color.
4) DAY 4: GREY: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Kushmanda on fourth day and is dressed in Grey color.
5) DAY 5: ORANGE: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Skandmata on fifth day and is dressed in Orange color.
6) DAY 6: WHITE: Goddess Durga is worshipped as katyayini on sixth day and is dressed in White color.
7) DAY 7: RED: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Kalaratri on seventh day and is dressed in Red color.
8) DAY 8: SKY BLUE: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Mahgauri on eight day and is dressed in Sky Blue color.
9) DAY 9: PINK: Goddess Durga is worshipped as Siddhidatri on ninth day and is dressed in Pink color.
Traditionally, people wear different colors and designs of clothes during various festivals. Each color has its own significance which puts different effect on people’s life.
Ø Royal Blue: represents tranquility and strong energy.
Ø Yellow: brings optimism and confidence in life, representing happiness.
Ø Green: represents unconditional love, richness and prosperity. The color of nature which is calm.
Ø Grey: shows dignity and connects you to the divine power and provides God’s protection. It provides knowledge to understand the hidden meaning of situations.
Ø Orange: increases the charisma of our Aura. A color of name, money and fame.
Ø White: symbol of peace, faith, stability and prayer. It cleanses the mind and spirit. It gives politeness and innocence.
Ø Red: symbolizes Power, Fervour and Passion.
Ø Sky Blue: represents immensity and faith. Helps to gain spiritual awareness.
Ø Pink: represents hope and new beginning.
Wish you all a very Happy Navratri people. Hope Goddess Durga blesses all of us and do not forget to follow the color combination this year for peace, love, luck and happiness.