Scars, one of the topmost fear of Humans, especially when it happens to Girls as they are very protective and sentimental towards their looks and skin. Scars can occur because of many reasons and at any part of the body, acne scars being the worst.
But don’t worry, here we are bringing you some natural remedies to get rid of scars. Try them out individually or mix 1-2 ways as per your comfort.
Get Rid Of Scars Naturally
1) Aloe Vera: One of the best treatment comes from Aloe. Aloe Moisturizes and soothens the Skin. The antioxidants present in aloe vera reduces the redness and swelling, while the natural astringent removes the dead cells and excess oil. It is also great for sunburns. The best part is that it does not need any measurements. Plant based Aloe is a better option. Scrape it off the leaf and lather the scar and cover with a plastic wrap.
2) Coconut Oil: It fixes almost everything. Really, any oil can work as long as its rich in Omega Fatty Acids to penetrate and moisturize the skin for restoring your natural glow. Best way to use it is: Dab some drops under your eyes, on the lips and bare brows in the morning. It will help your face look fresh.
3) Baking Soda: It balances your pH level and works as a natural exfoliator. It eliminates the dead skin cells and keeps you refreshed without harming your skin around the scar. Make a paste and use it as a scrub, rinse and wash off gently after a minute or two.
4) Lemon: It lightens your scars. It has Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which refers to the healing properties needed by your skin. Also known as a Natural Bleach, Lemon aids in new cell growth and gives your skin its elasticity back. Cut a lemon in 2 pieces and rub half of it on the scar and squeeze the lemon to soak the scar for 15 minutes, wash off with cold water.
5) Essential Oils: From Lavender to Carrot Seed, to Tea Tree, the type of essential oil depends on the type of scar. Mixing different oils is a great option. You can opt for Apricot Oil with Neroli, Lavender Oil and Rose for an aromatic moisturizer to heal your scars.
6) Shea Butter: It is well known to help women prevent or eliminate stretch marks. Apply it daily and feel the moisturizing effects brightening your skin. Unfiltered raw shea butter is a best option.
7) Honey: The natural moisturizing effects and stimulation of tissue regeneration makes it popular in the list. Raw Honey is the best and darker the honey the more effective it will be. Mix it with Cinnamon for a wonderful renewal treatment for keeping your skin smooth and clear.
So Guys and Girls, try out these remedies at home and see the change but remember ultimately its all about 2 things:
1) Having a proper diet enriched with all the vital Nutrients but less in calories, (or else you are sure to gain fat) fix timing and schedule.
2) Changing your Lifestyle to keep your body, mind, soul and skin Fit and Healthy. Nutrition is the most important part.